Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blarghh


Goggles.

I really can't believe that it is already Wednesday... That seems crazy. I wish this summer would just slow down. =[ I mean, it's been boring pretty much so far, but geez... it's still wayy better than school. It's been really weird temperature wise, too. It's not exactly hot, but it is still really muggy and gross. I wish it would hurry up and rain some, like its been threatening.
On Monday, I spent the entire day looking for things to put in the garage sale that we are supposed to be holding next month. I felt so sad, too... most of the stuff I found for it are my old toys.. I know that they should have been gone a while ago, so I figured I would just do it and get it over with no, rip-off-the-band-aid style. Basically, I have four boxes of toys and three boxes of other crap.
I found another tshirt to decorate in my mom's pile of garage sale crap, but I can't think of anything to put on it. It seems like all I wanted to do was decorate stuff when I didn't have anything to actually decorate, but now that I have something I am bored with it already.
I painted some magnets. My mom gave them to me awhile ago, when she bought them from Avon. They had these stupid little air freshener things on the back of them, which sucked. The magnet was inside the freshey thing, so when I ripped them off, I didn't realize it at first. Now I have to scrounge up some more and glue them back to working order. The painting of them was unintentional: I had been painting something else and accidentaly flicked orange paint on one of the blue flower petals. I considered leaving it, but it bugged me enough to force me to paint all three of them. I dunno, I like the pink one, but the other ones just seem messed up to me.


I also remembered these books I had bought from Borders a while ago, maybe even around Christmas time. They are these big sketchbooks, and I only paid about three dollars for them, compared to their original price. I can't really remember how much they would have cost full price, but I know that I got a good deal on them.

Well anyway. I bought them with the intention of putting some of my drawings in them, but I ended up printing a bunch of my poems and pasting them into the book. I did it sort of sloppily, but I like how they look anyway. I stopped doing this soon after I bought them, so now I have maybe even thirty or more poems to put in. I thought about this the other day, and now it is all I think about. I hate being obsessive the way I am. It only happens some of the time, which makes it even more annoying.

I watched Spectacular! again. Ha.

I can't think of anything else to say, so... Goodbye. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa