Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Stuff.


I love shopping for crap to improve so much. I ripped up an old yucky t shirt the other day so I could make "wall art". Ahaha. I did a poor job, though I tried. I've been in love with bird decorations lately, so that is what I used for one of them. I also have red fabric that I need to iron and put on a fourth, but here are the first three. I dunno, I kind of like them. They were fun to make, anyway.

This is the first one... a bird!!


This is the second:


The third was the most fun to make.. I didn't have to follow a pattern, I could just do what I wanted with it.

So... I went to Goodwill today after finishing with my ACT test (which sucked, by the way, thank you for asking). I didn't find much. I was going to buy these picture frames that I've been eyeing the last couple times I've been there.. but no. I did find a skirt there that is the same brand and size as two other skirts I got there a few months ago.. only it i this bright awesome green. That's still weird, though. I mean, I can't tell what is weirder; if someone bought them all, then took them to different goodwills, or if three people with the same size and style are getting rid of their junk at the same time. Hmm.

My Christian Bale obsession has continued... I went to the library and looked for Empire of the Sun, but they did not possess it. So, instead I rented out Newsies and Little Women. I also watched the New World, and I am in the middle of Metroland. I requested everything else, like the lame dork that I am. Sigh.

I also bought these jars, and my mom thinks that I am weird. She must think that I'm a little old lady, or something.


Byee off to watch Pineapple Express, me thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa