Sunday, June 14, 2009


Look at that.
There is something wrong with me. My friend wanted to watch Spectacular! back in February, and I admit, I did, too. For reasons that I cannot seem to remember, I didn’t watch it. She did. For months now, she has been obsessed with Nolan and the like, and I pretty much stayed in denial the entire time, like I didn’t care about him at all. Sure, there were times that I didn’t care, but most of the time I did.
My friend came over, and we watched Spectacular, and even then I sort of lied. Then we watched X Men 2, pretty much just for the tiny tiny role he held.
I had tried to tell her about this but every time she thought I was mocking her, but yesterday she finally believed me. I dunno, as soon as I started to tell her, everything just got weird. I looked at a few pictures she had shown me, and it was suddenly like I was dying. I mean, I had liked Nolan before, just not like this. Not this serious.


So I feel pretty awful, both for lying about something like this, and because Nolan finally seriously got to me. I don't know how to even explain it.

Why is he so brilliant?? This just makes me want to cry.


This is the best bird for a quarter ever.



I bought a hummingbird at Goodwill. He is awesome. I'm not sure if I should paint him black or not... I kind of like him gold. Plus, I would prolly screw him up somehow if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa