Thursday, June 11, 2009

So.

I've always been annoyed by people who have blogs when they don't post anything for massive periods of time. Unfortunetly, I fall into this category, apparently. It's summer vacation, now, and my last post was sometime in April. =[

The summer has been just like any other. My job hunt has failed miserably, and my money stash is suffering as a result.

Exceppttt...
I've seen a lot of excellent movies.
I went to see Star Trek, which was pretty amazing. Then, I went to see Terminator Salvation, which was bloody brilliant (ha). I've always been a fan of the series, but Christian Bale is just....
Anyway, after seeing that masterpiece of explosions, I started over with the movies, since I couldn't remember much about them. I "discovered" MICHAEL BIEHN. Being pretty much a little, little kid when I first watched Terminator, I had never realized just how gorgeous he was.

Since Terminator, I've become obsessed with Christian Bale. I can't help it. He's just the picture of awesome. I'm a massive fan of Batman and the Dark Knight, The Prestige, etc., but... I had never really watched any of his older stuff. I found many of them on youtube, so that's how I have been spending nights. Ha.

I mean, just look at that picture up there.

I dare you to tell me that he isn't magnificent. =]

I've been obsessed with decorating, recently. I've scoured Goodwill, numerous garage sales, and other various places for things to decorate my "future house" with. *Sighs*. I know that any sort of house is far off, but I can't help but hope. Soo, I've been filling my spare time with planning, painting, and drawing random stuff that I love but wish to improve.

Along with the lack of posts, I discovered by going on Storywrite that I have been really slacking off with my writing. Usually, I would write a few poems a week, once a day sometimes. I hadn't been writing anything, but recently I have been getting spurts of excellent inspiration, which is good.

I bought a fabric marker at Walmart a couple weeks ago, and I'm addicted to it. I've written the McFly logo on like everything available, which is pretty awesome.

Look!


And again...


Before you go... look at this nasttyy and unrelated moth.

Adioss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa