Sunday, June 28, 2009

Painting Stuff

Billy Mays is dead... =[. What a week. My world is shattered.

I got some weird looking shoes... I dunno, they look kinda old ladyish but I still like them. I love the color.. I've never had cranberry colored shoes before. They were cheap, though.
Seven dollars.


The other day I painted my garage sale stuff. Keep in mind, I had never spray painted anything besides shoe boxes for projects at school, so.. I dunno, they don't look too bad to me, I guess. It was so hot, I was all sweaty just spraying away at a shelf. Lammee.


I love the design on this so much.

It looks like I did a crappier job in this picture... =[

I also painted that ornament hanger thingy. I ran out of spray paint, though, so I have to fix some areas by hand.

Spotty.

I watched The Uninvited... It totally sucked, though I like Emily Borwning for some odd unexplainable reason... I think it is her lips. Yeah. The original movie, A Tale of Two Sisters, was wayy better. The Dark Knight is on HBO now, and I feel compelled to watch it every time I flip and its on. That's both great and inconvenient at the same time.

"That was a very brave thing you did."

"Trying to catch the light?"

"So you weren't protecting the van?"

"Why, who was in it?"

Ahh. Billyyy. Okay byye.

3 comments:

  1. great deal on the shoes and I think you did a great job on that shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenore, I hope you know who this is. I plan on following your blog as soon as I get to a computer that isn't a peice of crap. This one wont allow me to click on the "Be the first" link. In due time I will. Please don't pin procrastination to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah Hannah Hannah of course I know who you are. Ha, I wear that signature shirt from 9th grade all the time and I always laugh at your banananana.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa