Wednesday, January 6, 2010

As Moody As It Gets...

I don't know, the day started off fine. I have been putting off giving my room a "super clean", so as soon as I got up today I got to work, taking pretty much everything out of the starting point, my closet. I have so many pairs of shoes I have been trying to figure out where to put them all week, and I have a pretty small room/ closet.

Once I got started though it was pretty easy. I have two of those plastic three drawer units in my closet, and I put the leftover shoes in there, but then I was stuck with a bunch of stuff that had been in there previously, like a million little travel bags and gloves. And thenn I got caught up with reminiscing. That ALWAYS happens to me. I found a bunch of my Harry Potter merchandise, like my Hedwig backpack from elementary school and a 16" Kelly doll in a red dress. Ha, I remember wanting that soo bad for Christmas.. I cut the picture of it out of the Toys "R" Us catalog and I used to carry it around with me.

After I looked at all my stuff I did finally get my room back together, except for a few things here and there. I did forget to take a "before" photo, though. Now if I only post the afters it will prolly look like they should be befores, ahah.

Anyways, after I finished up cleaning I made chicken and rice for dinner, and it went downhill from there. I don't know what was wrong with me; I just had a monstrous headache and I was doing my laugh/cry/laugh/cry thing, which I hate. It only makes my mother laugh at me, which makes it worse, and I feel awful forever.

Well, tomorrow I have nothing to do, so I promise I will take some pictures. I hate text only posts. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa