Sunday, January 10, 2010

La La La

This was my favorite magnet out of the group I made for the craft sale. Both fortunately and unfortunately, I got to keep it.

I hate this vacation. There's been nothing to do but think, it seems like. I just feel worried all the time, and nothing will stop it. I just clean, read, and mope around.

Currently, I am watching a movie called Gigantic. It has Zooey Deschanel and Paul Dano in it, and the Showtime summary said that Paul sold mattresses and wanted to adopt a Chinese baby. That's it.

It's only been a few minutes and Paul was beaten by a creepy homeless guy who looks a lot like Zach Galifianakis. It's definitely going to be strange.
--------------------------------

Anyway. I still have another week and a half before going back to school, and I think I'm going to go crazy. I've read almost every book that Augusten Burroughs has written, I've watched a ton of movies and I've spent a lot of time shopping for useless crap that I don't need.

I love these. My mom got them for my birthday, they're Avon's Advanced Techniques Pillow Curlers.


My hair is naturally curly, but weird.

I really hate how I look in pictures, hence the half a face thing.
Went to church today.
I have a lot of trouble going to church and then being the way that I am. Everything I do seems so inappropriate after several hours in church, but I really love watching and reading questionable things just for the moral issues they portray.
For example- Dexter. Tomorrow, I will post a more detailed explanation of what I am trying to convey. It's just, there is not always a clear right and wrong, and I love picking things apart for "secret" meanings and feelings. It's like I am trying to get to know myself by watching horrible things. Dunno.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay now a laugh. I watched Burn After Reading the other day, and my dad thought it was hilarious. He found a soundboard for it, and decided to call my mom and leave a message from Brad Pitt's character. After he finished, I told him to do the same thing to our house phone, so he dialed from his cell phone. A little caller I.D. box pops up on our t.v. whenever someone calls, and his phone is under my mom's name, so when he looked at the box he thought she was actually calling. He jumped up and ran to the phone, and picked it up. Hahahaha. I had to tell him that he pretty much pranked himself before he actually understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa