Thursday, January 14, 2010

Library!!


Today was a sleepy day.

I went to the library with my mom, and the librarian took all my holds off the shelf but then she hesitated, causing my mom to say, "Oh, I thought those were ALL yours." They were, yup.

I love how diverse everything must seem when my stuff is being checked out. But I hate that my library sucks. Their book selection is really limited, and they are all either mysteries or romances. Come onn, if you've read one romance you've read them all. Books in the young adult section are wayy more imaginative, and the plots are amazing. Too bad I've practically cleaned out the selection. =( I did get a few books out today, though, from the new book section. I do that sometimes, just to prove my point, it seems.

(Oh, why is the Jim Gaffigan cd I checked out in the Rock section? That makes no sense at all...)

I'm excited about the movies I got out, though. I got a movie called Freakdog, which I will be watching pretty soon. Andrew-Lee Potts is in it, of course, and so is Arielle Kebbel. I love her, dunno why.
Thanks, Grandma. I found this picture and remembered how much I mean to you. Lawll.

The Vampire Diaries is starting up again on Thursday night, so that means that I will have two idiotic shows to watch every week. The whole teenage drama thing is stupid and overdone. I'm kind of excited, though. Even though the show is pretty lame, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder make it up.

Which reminds mee. I got season one of Lost. I really hope that I like it. I like distractions from reality.

Oh what are we doing/ we are turning into dust/ playing house in the ruins of us/ running back through the fire/ when there's nothing left to save/ it's like chasing the very last train/ when it's too late, too late
-Broken Strings, James Morrison

Hahaha whenever I sing this song I think about the Kohl's incident when I was "alone" singing along, and then I turned around to see an old lady staring back at me from the next aisle. I could only see from the middle of her nose up. Ahahaha, good times.
Coincidence of the Day:

Two days ago, I recorded Dead Poets Society. Today, I noticed that movie was mentioned on the DVD case of a movie called the Browning Version. Thennn right after I was thinking about that, I started setting Roseanne episodes to record, and the forst one was the episode called Brain-Dead Poets Society. It might not seem like a big deal, but stuff like this happens every single day. Why?? It's going to drive me crazy. Just kidding.
I'm already crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa