Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well

One of my presents from Harley. =)


Forget this.
After getting all excited about my new camera and getting this blog started up, I found that I can't add my new pictures. The upload circle stops at nine o clock at every time. I tried putting them on photobucket, but it took about a half hour for 7 pictures. Then, I tried uploading from there and the pictures were huge. I cropped and everything, but this is taking too much time.

I think I'm going to give up. I'm just too upset about this. It was supposed to be simple, but nothing ever works out for me. I get a new camera with high hopes, but it turns out to take great pictures but still be worthless.

Maybe I'll do something else if I figure out and easier way to post pictures, who knows. Maybe I am overlooking something.


-UPDATE-

I think I spoke too rashly. I just need to take some time to update to photobucket, no big deal. It's quite easy to transfer after that, just time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa