Friday, January 8, 2010

Pretty Normal for a SnowStorm-Expected Day

I am so, so sad. Primeval is over, and I dunno when I will be able to watch it again. I'll even miss cute little Hannah Spearitt. I'm still kind of in the middle about it, though. It is stupid, I admit it. But also good. Dunno how that's possible. Hopefully, the library will hurry itself up and receive my movies. I might die of an Andrew-Lee lack. That has a strange ring to it. Andrew-Lee lack.

Which reminds me, this is what I went to bed to yesterday:

I really love my Mom. I underestimate her sneakiness.

(I sewed that on my pillowcase in a feeble attempt at Queen Anne's Lace. Template found at http://www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com/)

These are the wrong type of shoes to wear on a really snowy, slushy day. I almost fell several times during the trips to Target and Kohls. Once I got home I had to exchange them for my snow boots, yayy for shoveling!! Hah.
My grandma went shopping with us, and then we went out to lunch. I guess it was alright. Complaints are always expected about everything in these situations.

New cardigan! While shopping with Rachel a few weeks ago I got a pink and grey striped one, and it opened the door, or something. (I REALLY need to stop buying clothes.) The necklace was a Christmas present =)

I found this at Kohls in the Christmas aisle (which, by the way, was almost completely cleared out). It was fifty cents, and I didn't realize until I got home how weird it looked. What kind of snow iss that?? Poopy snow. That glitters.
Today, Diana and I started to watch the second season of Pushing Daisies. Whenever we watch a series on DVD I double check the disks so that they are in the right order. EXCEPT for this time. And it turned out to be the only time that they were ever out of place. So... we watched the final episode first. I can't believe this. What kind of luck do I have? It kind of just drains the excitment out, and I feel like it's not worth it to watch the rest.

But I will watch. I love the whole quirkiness of it, and I really like how there seems to be a bit of everything entwined. There's mystery, suspense, a great lot of comedy, clever dialogue, romance.. Plus the gorgeous designs. It makes me want to wallpaper everything, aha, and wear skirts all the time (ooh done!), or maybe just kidnap Lee Pace.

======================================

I'm really tired. Soooo...


I'll leave you with this lovely picture of Andrew-Lee. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa