Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Snow, Just a Bit More Entertainment


I cleaned a little again today, then started to do some laundry in the basement. I heard a fluttering noise, and it sounded pretty violent. There was a bird in the chimney! The fluttering stopped and I thought maybe it had somehow made its way out, but I knocked on the bricks and it started up again. We don't actually have a fireplace, it's pretty much just there, but there is this small door right near the floor. It looks really old and it kinda sticks.
I didn't want the bird to die, so I opened up our side door and shut the door to the basement so it couldn't get in the rest of the house. I tried taking a picture, but I couldn't get the door open with one hand, sadly. When I got the door open nothing happened for a period of about ten seconds, and I just stood there waiting, then all of a sudden a little brown bird whoooshed out of the chimney as fast as it could. I screamed. I couldn't help it, and I wasn't expecting it at all. It was So. Loud. And genuine.

Turns out there is a piece of bread in the chimney. Nice one, bird. Just risk your life for a scrap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While cleaning my closet yesterday I found this scarf. I think it's so weird when I find stuff and then feel like I have never seen it before in my life, ever.


This is my closet. Yeah, still looks messy, doesn't it? It's just so small.


Here's a picture of Tippie! growling. Not very menacing. I made those pillows over vacation.



I am very sad that there are only two more episodes of Primeval to watch. I was getting used to having Andrew-Lee Potts in my living room with me every day for hours. Ah. Well, I did manage to get some of his movies from the library, which makes things a bit better.

When I like something, though, I have have have to watch it religiously, whether it's a once a week show or what. Then, when it's off the air, I kind of lose interest. For example, when Dexter was playing, it was like I lived for it. I couldn't wait for the next Sunday's show the second one ended. Now, it's been a few weeks, and I'm alright. Not dead.

But still. I watched Alice several times, and this Primeval show kind of sucks. It's not what I expected at all, but I guess it is worth it just for the actors.

Oh, and I also got season two of Pushing Daisies. Not, THAT show is great. It's really cute, and I adoooreee the sets and clothing. Dunno how to explain it really, everything is just... whimsical. I just can't believe that show was cancelled.


Oh well, off to reminisce with some Roseanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa