Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monotony

I am getting so sick of just being trapped here day after day. Every day just blends in with the rest. I get up, do some laundry, clean a little, read, make dinner, and stay up all night watching movies.

But then I actually have something to do and I rebel. I have to go to this scholarship meeting at school today, and I've been dreading it. Even though I'm bored. How does that make sense?

The scholarships themselves are bugging me. My parents keep begging me/ telling me to get to work on them, but I just don't want to admit this is happening. But on the other hand, my biggest worry about college is being able to get a car in time. wtf? And the scariest thing is that I really do feel like I'll be able to let go really easy. It might seem cliche, but I am tired of these people and this place.

Tomorrow I'm escaping the house to go to work with my mom. Hahaha. I guess that will be okay. Hopefully we'll go see The Lovely Bones on Friday. I read the book and it was one of those simple but awesome reads that make you cry with one well written sentence. Andddd the movie has Mark Wahlberg, which is always a plus.

On a better note, though, it's been a week since I decided I wasn't going to eat junk anymore. It might sound stupid and typical but I really do feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa