Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It Is Unusually Dark... So I Guess it's Time for Some Laughs

Last year's poster... ahahah I really hope they repeat their mistake for my turn...
Every time I think of this thing I always say it really weird in my head. It gets more exaggerated the more I think of it.
I did end up going to work with my mom, but I stayed in a kindergarten class for most of the morning. It was awesome. I think the teacher thought staying in there would break me from my goal of being a teacher, but it really didn't. I would love to teach. (And then there are those other reasons: June, July, and August ahaha.) Seriously, though, I had a great day.

I was really tired when I got home, though. I hate forcing myself to go to bed because I know I have to get up early, and I really hate waking up tired. It just doesn't make sense.
The scary thing is, I have school in a week. Soon the 6 o'clock will be an every day thing. Realllyy dreading that.
Sooo I will just make the best of the time I have left, I guess. Tomorrow is basically the only day I have completely to myself, so I'll get up, have some oatmeal, and hopefullyyy write some poetry. Or finish what I start tonight. I feel inspired =)
Then, Friday my mom and Diana will be off from school, so I don't really know what is happening. Saturday, ugh. Sunday is church, and then on Monday I'm spending the night at Mommo's.



Ahahah good times, good times... no wonder no one stopped at our yard sale this summer.


So.. since school is starting in a week, I'm going to just say now that I'm not going to study. That will make it easier when the semester starts and I don't do anything. So I'll just be completely honest with myself, instead of being that fakey-me with goals to stay on top of things. I mean, it's become a habit, and I don't really want to break it now. I've gone three and a half years doing nothing, why not finish things that way?

I do have plans to get this scholarship crap done soon, though. I want to be able to stop worrying about that so that I have more room to not worry about other things. Haha. And I also need to get a job. Blahh.

Lawllly. I fouund iittt..

I'm bored.. so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa